Author: Phelan, Macum, b. 1874
Subject: Methodist Episcopal Church in Texas; Methodism -- History
Publisher: Nashville, Richmond [etc.] : Cokesbury Press
Language: English
Digitizing sponsor: Internet Archive
Book contributor: Internet Archive
Collection: microfilm; additional_collections

Microfilm

Average Rating: 5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars

Reviewer: Mar McKay - 5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars - March 12, 2014
Subject: A Strong Historical Reference
This book has a detailed Table of Contents and Index, which makes it easily assessible. There are many names listed in it, placing people in a certain area, which can be so important for genealogists.

Thanks, Archive.org for the many downloads which were painstakingly scanned by a human being, hard work. Just this week I've joined archive.org, with a monthly payment. It sure is worth it and it feels good to be apart of history that is helping me so much.

Selected metadata

Identifier: MN5075ucmf_0
Mediatype: texts
Identifier-access: http://www.archive.org/details/MN5075ucmf_0